WinOne can supply on premise or cloud based telephony systems for small to mid-sized businesses. We have formed strategic relationships with industry leading manufacturers. Their focus is on reliability and cost effectiveness designed to streamline your business functions.
Today’s cutting edge technology can convert a basic telephone system into a control hub for faster service, improved accountability and increased employee performance. We have the experience and the skilled staff to design, install and support any of these technologies:
Avaya IP Office
- Transform the way you conduct business by creating a seamless engagement experience for your customers and employees. Regardless of their locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified communications—all in a flexible platform from Avaya.
- Protect your investment with a solution that easily and affordably scales as your communications needs change. Starting with as few as five users, Avaya IP Office™ easily expands to 3,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations.
- Enable your mobile workforce to collaborate and promote commerce—any place, any time, and on any device.
- Reduce IT overhead with true plug and play that effortlessly rolls out applications to your staff. WebRTC applications provide click-to-call capabilities from Google for Work, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Rely on Avaya support services to optimize your solution’s performance. We can help you maximize system uptime and protect your investment in Avaya technology.
- Accelerate growth by using a complete IP Office solution to create seamless engagement throughout your business.
- Why BluIP? We believe in leveraging today’s advanced technology to deliver a flexible, reliable, and affordable business phone system to our customer that’s designed to meet your business communication needs and to expand with the growth of your business. BluIP Hosted PBX eliminates the burden of purchasing and maintaining a costly hardware-based PBX and provides a complete phone system at a fraction of the cost of a traditional PBX. BluIP Hosted PBX behaves like a traditional business phone system, but is built and maintained in a secure cloud environment.
- Reliability. Our cutting edge environment is built with only reliable, carrier-grade, network hardware and software manufactured by the top industry firms in the market, such as Cisco, BroadSoft, IBM, and ACME Packet, all deployed as a geo-redundant solution. What’s more, BluIP is engineered with dual, direct connections to our underlying providers so your business runs in a highly available environment.
- Minimal Expense. With pride, we leverage technology to deliver a very affordable solution to our customers. You only pay for phones and licenses and your monthly usage of local and long distance calling. Companies with a high number of extensions but low usage (warehouses) pay less for telecom than companies with the same number of extensions but with higher usage (contact centers). Shrink and grow at your leisure.